High-volume mailrooms require a combination of high-speed and high-quality printing solutions to meet the demands of fluid internal operations. Address printers happen to be one of the most important components for such mailrooms.
To match your most vital applications, this requirement calls for a dependable addressing system that delivers the output your mailroom requires. Here, we focus on five high-performance address printers for accelerated mailing and addressing.
1. Rena Envelope Imager XT 4.0
The Rena Envelope Imager XT 4.0 is one of the few machines that can stand the challenge of projects that expect total vividness of a given region. This integrated solution dominates any demand of high-end mailing. It is driven by formidable system which can produce up to 34,000 post cards or 26,000 envelopes per hour. The main features of Rena Envelope Imager XT 4.0 include:
- Sophisticated tools which are fully capable of printing logos, graphics, and barcodes.
- Extraordinary processing speed.
- Flexible print orientation providing both normal and reversed processing.
- This printer is designed with large printing compatibility that can handle all types of true fonts available on the host computer.
2. Accufast PMx Addressing System
The Accufast PMx is designed to enable any business to increase print heads and productive capacity without compromising quality, efficiency or service using its unique technology: X-Pansion. It comes with 1 or 2 banks, but you can upgrade with additional heads. Some of its key features include:
- Variable speed ranging from 0 – 100 in per second (about 23,000 envelopes or 30,000 postcards per hour).
- The operating software of the printer comes equipped with all common barcodes.
- Ability to utilize all true font types from the host computer. You can as well download a wider array of fonts.
- Professional control software linked to resolution and speed of the printer.
The powerful capabilities of this address printer combined with its simple usability makes it ideal for high-volume mailrooms. See the Accufast suite of address printers at Accufast.com.
3. Secap DA-95F/SA5300 Addressing System
The Secap DA-95F/SA5300 Addressing System features the best class structural engineering to ensure that graphical fidelity of your mailing graphics is without any fault or error. It is a print integrated visual mechanization with high precision ink heads and a simple user interface. Its standard features include:
- Multiple printing configuration modes including super draft, draft, executive letter and light.
- Maximum speed of ‘Super Draft’ which can produce up to 30,000 items per hour.
- Supports all major barcodes for standard industry such as Intelligent Mail Barcodes, Planet CODE, and USPS.
- It supports up to 12 scalable fonts at the same time and you can as well download numerous true font types from the internet.
This is a premier addressing system that delivers a great solution for business. You can find this particular address printer for sale at WalzEQ.com.
4. Neopost AS-710 Address Printer
The Neopost AS-710 address printer is the ultimate printing solution that can help create a lasting impression to your customers with its versatile shuttle head address, graphics and barcode capability. The high speed and capacity offered by this printer allows you to complete your mail processing faster drastically decreasing your turnaround time. The key features of this printer include:
- Shuttle head technology.
- Easy to use interface with one-touch control units.
- Ready Intelligent Mail Barcode.
- It uses HP print technology.
Neopost offers some of the top address printers available on the market.
5. Pitney Bowes DA50s Address Printer
The Pitney Bowes DA50s address printer is an ideal choice for any mailroom offering quality printing with more graphic and versatile capability in easy to use mode. It offers superior print quality and high speed. Its shuttle head technology allows you to print virtually anywhere on your mail piece. The standard features of this printer include:
- Speed of up to10,000 pieces per hour.
- In a single pass, you can print barcodes, graphics, logos, and addresses.
- Easy to set up with Ethernet or USB connection
- You can adjust ink consumption and provide faster drying time with its unique light mode.
See the Pitney Bowes suit at PitneyBowes.com.